Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Curls and Conversations Recap! (Mini look of the day)

I want to start by apologizing for my absence from the blog...things have been beyond hectic but I promise to be better about my posting!

So this past Friday I held my second natural hair event Curls and Conversations. Curls and Conversations is a casual happy hour event that I plan on throwing once a month on a Friday with alternating venues.

The event had a great turnout which I was beyond excited about. I won't go on any more but I will post some pictures of the event as well as a picture of my "Look of the Day" below....

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On to my Look of the Day....
 
 
What I'm wearing:
 
Top: Forever 21
 
Pants: Urban Outfitters
 
Shoes: Strawberry
 
Purse: Steve Madden - purchased from Ross
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment