Monday, March 24, 2014

11 Week Chalkboard Tracker

So I wanted to start doing the whole pregnancy chalkboard tracker trend that's been going around.  I am going to document my pregnancy on a weekly basis.  

11 WEEKS


*Please note this photo was taken the week of February 25, 2014.

How far along: 11 Weeks
Baby is the size of a: Lime
Total Weight Gain: None
The Bump: Mostly bloat at this time so "the bump" comes and goes LOL
Symptoms:  Just really really sleepy all of the time
Food Cravings/Aversions: None
What I Miss:  I miss being able to have a drink! The hubby and I met some friends in Miami this weekend and this was when it really dawned on me that I am not drinking!
Wedding Ring On or Off: On!
Names Picked Yet: We have some that we like for either gender but nothing selected yet!
What I am looking forward to: getting a baby bump!




No comments:

Post a Comment