Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Trend Alert: Combat Boots




Once again I believe I have fallen in love....with yet another pair of boots! This time I am not alone the rest of the fashionable and trendy have too fallen in love with combat boots! Combat boots in my opinion can take a dressy outfit down a notch or make a really casual look work great as well. You can pair these with a really cute pair of ripped up bleach stained jeans and if your feeling like something a little more dressy you can pair them with a cute mini skirt, loose style graphic tee and a blazer (perfect for fall). Depending on your budget you can pick up a pair of these from Bakers (pictured), Nordstrom's , GoJane, and if your lucky Forever 21. I will eventually post some pics of how I wear combat boots...in the meantime how do you rock your combat boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment