Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hair: Styles for "shorts" on the go....

So as a newly natural (6 months) chic I often struggle with how to style my hair...most of the time I am in a rush to get somewhere and I don't want my hair all over my head. After watching sooo many You Tube video's I have come to terms with the fact that my hair is too short to work a lot of the styles that I am in love with. So in the meantime I put together a few of the styles I would consider fast and manageable. From Left to right: This is the result of a braid out, I simply used hair pins to create a "hump" in the center front of my head. Second, using the same old braid out I simply grabbed a extra large no tangle head band wrapped it twice around the edges of my head and scooted it in until I created a ponytail look. Last, using an old twist out I simply pinned all parts of my hair up (with the exception of the front). If you have any questions on my braid or twist out method please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment