Monday, October 29, 2012

Little Project #1: Saving the Date

Okay I could babble on and on about what has been keeping me away from posting but I'd rather share with you all a little piece of the project that has really taken over my life....my wedding.  From this project I think it would be great to share a DIY project I took on....our Save the Dates!

Yes I am pretty excited about how things turned out and I will be dropping these in the mail tomorrow yay!  We have got about 7 months before the "Big Day" and I plan to share more of our "Big Day"


The finished product (disregard the black-outs, I have to respect the privacy of the recipients):



 
 
 
A detailed look into the creation process:
 
 
Postmarked and ready to ship!!! (Different people will receive different packaging, chosen at random)

 

Card Options 1-3

Mini Magnets Options 1&2




As you can see my indecisiveness lead to a bunch of options! But hey the way I see it is that makes for a surprise in everyone's package. Overall, I had a great time putting together our Save the Dates....now about the Wedding Invitations...I guess you will just have to stay tuned.  If you have any questions on this process or the supplies I used feel free to ask below!

Until next time...

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment