Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oh how we love those changes....

Hello everyone!  I know this post is long overdue! But I just wanted to take the time to let you all know about some of the changes that would be occurring here on the All Relevant Things site. 

First, I am moving from a general fashion and beauty blog to more of a personal style/haircare/lifestyle blog. 

What that means:  Basically you will be only seeing "fashion" posts as it relates to my personal style and whats trending in my life as opposed to what is happening in the rest of the world.

Next, I am going to be featuring more lifestyle pieces.

What that means:  As you may or may not know I am in the process of planning the biggest party of my life (my wedding).  So I will be doing some posts surrounding my journey as I plan and recaps of those events as they come.  This also means you will start to see more posts on DIY projects I have taken on as well as new recipes I have been trying.

Lastly,  the "Look" of the blog. As you can tell the blog is looking different these days...this was mostly for me...I needed to see something new...I wanted something that felt more "personal"...the changes are happening slowly but eventually you will see a completely new look for "All Relevant Things".

Overall, I just want to continue providing relevant information and I honestly believe these changes are going to be for the better. 

I want to thank everyone for their support and I hope you all enjoy the new changes.....



No comments:

Post a Comment