Friday, September 30, 2011

Hair Spotlight: Hair Products I Love!


As a new natural I have found myself to be a bit of a product junkie. I constantly find myself in the market for new products whether it is conditioner, shampoo, oils, etc. you name it I am always trying it. As some of you may or may not know Target has started selling (in select stores) lines of various natural hair products (you do not have to be "natural" to use these products). Target carries brands like Miss Jessie's (which I have not used), Kinky Curly, Jane Carter, Yes to Carrots/Cucumber, and more. However I wanted to take some time to highlight a particular line of hair products I am currently in love with: Shea Moisture. I recently attended a natural hair meetup hosted by Curly Nikki (in August) and they passed out a goodie bag with several products and from that point I was pretty much hooked. I particularly love the coconut & hibiscus line of products (curl enhancing smoothie, hold and shine, shampoo). The Shea Moisture line can be purchased at Target, Walgreens, and Walmart. Tell me...what are some of your favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment