Thursday, July 11, 2013

Our Wedding Unofficial Recap: The Ceremony

Hey guys I know its been such a long time since I posted but I am back!  The wedding is finally over and so is the month long vacation from just about everything.  Before I post some pics from this very small unofficial recap of our big day.  I wanted to take some time to talk about the changes to the blog.  First things first you will see that I have add a few pages at the top of the site (specifically the one that says "Shop")  Yes!  I finally opened an easy store and yes it is def a work in progress.  But as you will see in some upcoming posts I have been Strassing shoes and accessories.  But I will talk more on that later.  Next, on the right hand side of the page you will see i have my latest pins from Pinterest as well as my latest Instagram posts.

Okay on to my mini recap....and when i say unofficial I mean that these are photos that were taken by my friends.  Once I have the photos from our wedding photographer i will post them here.

The Ceremony:

As you can probably tell our wedding colors were black and white.  We had a blast on our big day and I am glad that is over....its was quite the long and stressful journey but it was a successful one.   I will be sure to post about some of the many DIY projects I took on for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment