Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Summer Favs....

Soo this summer there are a few things that I am beyond loving!  I just thought I would share some of my latest addictions with you guys.

 
So starting from the top left

1) Steve Madden "Weekender" bag.  This style/size of bag is the perfect fit for summer (or any season).  It has become a staple for me at work (I just have way too many things I haul everyday).  It's perfect for days trips to St. Augustine or a weekend trip top Orlando.

2) M.A.C Lipstick - Any shade of nude.  I will say I have always loved a nude colored lip but this summer I have loved it even more.  I feel back in love with Nude this past Memorial Day weekend while in Las Vegas.  I got my makeup done for my bachelorette party  and I haven't been able to put this color down since then.

3) Candy Crush - HA! I soo know this is not a fashion or beauty find but this game is freaking addicting! The hubby and I can't seem to put this game down.  I mean there have been nights where were both laying around watching tv and playing this game! (you can find it for free in the Android and IPhone App stores).

4) Wedge Sneakers - I know this style of shoes have been out for a while but I am soo loving these this summer.  When I need to make a run to the market or mall these shoe give my look the perfect finish.  I can honestly say prior to this trend the only time I'd be caught in some sneakers would be at the gym!

5) Justin Timberlake's 20/20 Experience - I LOVE this album!  Its got a little of everything on it!  This is my go to album this summer.  A great buy for you music lovers!

This pretty much sums up my most coveted summer favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment