Sunday, November 10, 2013

Brooks Wedding Recap Series: Getting Ready

Sooo I am finally taking the time to start the recap series of our big day.  June 8, 2013 was filled with so many emotions.  Joy and and love filled the air as all of our family and friends traveled from near and far to celebrate the union of Mario and I.

Getting Ready: Guys

First, let me say the week the guys had in St. Louis leading up to the wedding was something completely different than that of which the girls had.  The guys days before the wedding consisted of partying, playing around and having a good time.  I mean even in the hours before the wedding they were enjoying themselves.

Photo Credit


Getting Ready: Girls


Now the week the girls had in St. Louis leading up until the wedding was completely different than what the guys experienced.  While we had our share of laughs and funny moments my girls were spending late nights and extremely early mornings running errands, putting bags together, and since I was such a hands on bride a lot of time went to setting up the Rehearsal Dinner Space, Ceremony, and Reception sites.   While we were running around trying not to stress out I still found the time to have an emotional breakdown while preparing for the wedding lol this came the day of while handing out my bridesmaid gifts. Let me just say I hands down had the BEST bridal party ever.  They were all very dedicated and supportive during my wedding experience.

Photo Credit

Getting Ready: Random Blissful Moments


So there were sooo many moments the worlds best photographer Raquita Henderson at Pinxit Photography captured while we were getting ready  I chose to highlight some of my favorites below.

Photo Credit

Now I know I mentioned this earlier but I have to give credit to my wonderful wedding photographer Raquita Henderson at Pinxit Photography for all of these photos.  She was such an amazing patient person and I am so thankful we found her to capture our special day


Up next:  posts on the Rehearsal Dinner and The Ceremony...

No comments:

Post a Comment