Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ten Thankfuls Bringing it Together...



I know this one sounds a little weird but I think it helps me stay grounded.  I am thankful that no matter what blessings are bestowed upon our lives I will never forget the obstacles and things that I have overcome.  I am thankful for the ability to look to my past because it will help me tread forward.

As for my other "Thankfuls" since tomorrow is officially Thanksgiving I will go a head a list them:

#5 I am thankful for my job.  Now if you know me personally then you know I can really be ready to be done with work but nonetheless I am so thankful for the opportunity to have a job...especially in this economy.

#6 Creative Ability, yes I said it  I am thankful that I am good and crafty with my hands..no seriously I would probably go insane if I could not use my hands to make things.

#7 Readers-  I know over 2013 I have been off and on, then mostly off again when it comes to posting frequently.  But to those loyal readers I am truly thankful for you!  So hats off to you and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

#8 Me Time!  Yes I am truly one of those people who appreciate those stolen moments to myself....when  I can curl up with my glass of wine and clean out my DVR...lately those moments don't happen as often as I like but when I get them they are golden.

#9 Technology I know this seems like a weird thing to be thankful for but when you live in a different city than your immediate family and close friends cell phones, face time, facebook, and other things seem to some how save your world and I am truly thankful for it.

#10 R&B Music - I mean come on!  There is nothing like hearing someone sing (in my case most of the time it is Beyonce) the soundtrack of your life.  Good music touches me, it makes me feel good. Yep i am pretty thankful for.

So that sums up my Ten Thankfuls!

No comments:

Post a Comment