Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Were Officially on the TTC Bandwagon!

Happy New Years!!!!



Just in case you missed it my husband and were married on June 8, 2013!.  Today I wanted to share with you guys that we are officially Trying to Conceive (TTC).  So were officially "trying" I am talking I have purchased ovulation tests so this is about to get real serious!  I haven't been on BC so hopefully this process happens rather quickly.  I feel like my desire to become a mother has just taken over my mind!  So cross your fingers and hope for the best because once it does happen I will be taking you on the ride your life!

In other news....do people still do New Year's Resolutions....I def have some Hair Resolutions I will be sharing with you all shortly!

Up Next:  My new FAVORITE vegetarian chili recipe ...and its a must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment