Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mini Haul: Fall Nail Polish!!!

Why am I soo obsessed with nail polish??? Fall brings a need to change up my polish game. Darker, deeper, and rustier (is that even a word) colors just seems fitting. For most polish collectors the name OPI is more than likely a household name...well at least for me it is. For those who don't already know know OPI's Touring America Collection is so fitting for the fall there are pops of color as well as some of those deep dark colors I mentioned earlier. On to the haul...I picked up four new polishes (3 OPI 1 Forever 21). Forever 21 is a great alternative for ladies who are strapped for cash or just don't want to spend $8.50 on a bottle of nail polish. The polis sells for about $2.50 and they have a host of colors (bright and dark) and it has a pretty decent last time. I posted a pic of the bottles of polish I picked up to get my fall polish season off to a great start. From left to Rust (Forever 21) This color makes for a great top coat..it's a sheer rusty gold color. Second, Suzi Takes the Wheel (OPI) this is a solid grey color perfect for fall. Next, is I Brake for Manicures (OPI) this is a very very dark purple color so dark it could almost look black just until the right light hits it. Lastly, Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window (OPI) this is a camo green color that would look pefect against brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment