Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trend Alert: Are Consignment Stores the new Forever?


As a frequent reader of blogs and you tube subscriber I have noticed the trend of people shopping at consignment stores. I too have fallen victim to this amazing trend and I wanted to share some of my favorite spots (in the St. Louis area) and some of the spots that I just haven't had as much luck. My all time favorite consignment store in St. Louis is Women's Closet Exchange (http://www.womensclosetexchange.net/) now this is place where you can get gently used designer brands (Louis Vuittion, Gucci, Michael Kors, Christian Louboutin, and more) for a fraction of the price in addition the ladies who work there are so amazing! Other great consignment stores in the area are Plato's Closet and The Scholar Shop for everyday brands. On the other hand places like the Goodwill I have not had very much luck at (womp, womp, womp). I was excited because the ladies on YouTube are always showing fab items they have picked up from there I just haven't had that experience in the STL area. Tell me how you feel about this latest trend? Are there any consignment stores you love or hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment