Thursday, July 12, 2012

July Curlbox!!!!



So for those of you who didn't know I signed up for the first natural hair "sample" subscription service CurBox.  The totally have a waiting list to join the service but once you get on you pay $20 (shipping included) a month and every month you get a box filled with sample (and sometimes full size) of natural hair products.  The good thing about CurBox is that not only do they send you brands that we all know about they also send you samples of up an coming brands.  So for a product junkie like myself this is the best things smoking.  If your interested in subscribing to CurlBox check out their website here: http://curlbox.com/

On to what this month's box included:


So this month's box included two full sized bottles of Motions Naturally You collection (a Shampoo and a Conditioner).  I haven't used anything from the Motions natural line so this was helpful (I will do a review soon on these products).

Second, it included a sample sized bottle of Jane Carter's Condition and Sculpt.  This is a product you would put on your hair when doing a wash and go.  If anyone knows I love love love Jane Carter's wrap and roll (I live by it). So I am sooo excited this was included so I could try it out.

Next, they sent a 2oz jar of Shea Radiance's Nourishing Hair Repair Cream (with Shea Butter).  I have not yet tried this product but I am excited about try it.




Lastly,  there was a packet of Light Pink oil moisturizer.  This used to be one of my go to products back in my relaxed days (My mom is natural and she swears by it).  So when I saw this was included in my box I immediately opened it and applied it to my thirsty hair ha ha ...need I say more.


In addition to all of the great products my CurBox also included some great coupons to Sage NatualCeuticals, Jane Carter, and ily.  The box included a product guide and the monthly CurlBox newsletter.  Overall I am beyond satisfied with my July CurlBox and I would suggest any natural wanting to try new products without having to buy full size all of the time to sign up for CurlBox heck I can think of worst ways we all spend $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment