Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Chic Spotlight: Toni R.

{Toni R.}

Okay guys...this Tuesday Chic spotlight feature is long overdue...and I am very excited to post this week's feature.  This week's Tuesday Chic feature is Toni R. from Kansas City, MO.

 
On Hair...

What is your "Hair Anthem"?
I would have to say "Golden" by Jill Scott.

What are three words you use to describe your hair?
Absolutely gorgeous, curly, and free!

What have you been doing to maintain healthy hair?
I believe in paying close attention to my hair, taking time with it and being gentle with it has contributed to the healthiness of my hair.

What is your favorite hairstyle to rock?
A three to four day old twist out.

What is the best part about having textured hair?
I absolutely LOVE the versatility of my natural hair.  I can wear it straight, curly, or even in a fro!
How long have you been natural and what made you go natural?
I think it is important for me to say that when I did get a relaxer I did not get them religiously (maybe three times a year).  I started transitioning into being natural 2 years ago and I have been fully natural for one year this month (July).

On Fashion and other things...
What is one beauty product you cannot live without?
Eyebrow powder/pencil.  I just think eyebrows frame the face and polishes any look.

What would you say your fashion style was?
Aztec meets Retro Chic.

Favorite Bag and Shoes?
Studded faux leather bag and my nude Aldo wedges.
What is your favorite fashion trend of 2012?
Color blocking!
What are three things that are always in your purse?
Umm..lip gloss, money, and hand sanitizer.
And that wraps it up! Thanks Toni...I love your Retro chic/Aztec style!

If you would like to be featured in the Tuesday Chic Spotlight Series simply send an e mail to admin@allrelevantthings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment