Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Recap: Fashion Rush Miami

So this weekend I was able to attend Fashion Rush in Miami (during Mercedes Benz Fashion Week).  I did a pre-event interview with one of the event organizers Lynsee K. (of LHB) see that post here

Okay on to the fun stuff..

The event took place on Saturday at Bamboo (a club in South Beach Miami, I will do a review on this separately).  Upon walking in I must say I was truly impressed, the venue was absolutely beautiful.  There was a red carpet set up with a backdrop that referenced the events name (Fashion Rush).  As you walked deeper into the venue there was a photo booth (a really great idea) followed by vendors one of which included a cupcake company (see picture below).

The actual fashion show took place in the venues main room which was very modernly decorated...I was a huge fan of the decor within the venue (did I say that already).  There were a total of five designers which did include swimwear (I happened to love these the most, which is probably because it was sooo hot down there)


I actually got a chance to meet with the events organizers Lynsee (of LHB) and she's an awesome chick as well as the events other organizers Bruce and Joe (New Classic Ent.)  I was really impressed with the flow of things especially because this was the first Fashion Rush Event.  The designers were great, it had me ready to revise my swimwear collection but I will let some of the photos speak for that.  Overall the event was great the organizers get an passing grade in my book.

Up next.... Fashion Rush will be in Minneapolis so if your in the area be sure to check it out!

Be sure to check out what I wore to Fashion Rush here

A Pictorial Recap of the event below....

A look at some of the people waiting for the doors to open...

Cupcake Display









As always...stay beautiful and love fashion :)

~Lishia~

2 comments:

  1. Great post!
    I found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your blog~,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just join yours~!
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/
    Giveway / Розыгрыш

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning photos.. It's wonderful...

    ReplyDelete