Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Up Next: Miami Fashion Rush


Guys! Great news...in the next few weeks I will be packing up my bags and heading down to Miami for a fantastic event that I am soo excited about....Fashion Rush.  Prior to me heading down to the M.I.A I have had the pleasure of doing a pre-event interview with Lynsee Birrenkott of LHB Innovation Events, a special events and public relations firm and one of the organizers of the Miami Fashion Rush Event.  Check out the interview below:


Me: Hello Lynsee, to get started can you tell me how long has the Fashion Rush event been hosted?

Lynsee: This is the first year for Fashion Rush, but we're looking to host our next one in Minneapolis followed by Los Angeles and New York City.


Me: Cool...so give me some history on the Fashion Rush event, what made you all decide on Miami?

Lynsee: We actually decided Miami was the perfect launch spot for Fashion Rush because it fuses entertainment, fashion and nightlife with the eclectic crowd that we're looking reach.  It's more of an international city that is the ideal location for our event.  Not to mention, the weather is amazing here!

Me: So what can attendees expect while attending Fashion Rush?

Lynsee: Attendees can expect nothing short of amazing.  I'm kidding.  It will be a great event, however.  We have a wonderful line-up of designers including Meghan Walsh of Blank Silk, who is also the daughter of America's Most Wanted creator John Walsh.  Daymond John, branding guru and investor on Shark Tank is one of our celebrity special guests as well.  There will be multiple runway shows, plenty of light bites and drinks also.  We have a wide range of sponsors backing Fashion Rush, including the Miami Dolphins and COVERGIRL.

Me: So where in Miami will the event be held?

Lynsee: Our launch dinner event will take place at Kitchen 305 at Newport Beachside Hotel in North Miami Beach while our main event and after party will be at Bamboo Miami Beach.  Both venues are gorgeous!

Me: That sounds amazing.  Who are some of the designers that will be featured at Fashion Rush?

Lynsee: This year, we have Blank Silk as I mentioned, Wet Couture swimwear, Burgundy menswear, Betsy Moss RTW, Intyce Swimwear, Segui evening gowns, and a few others.

Me: So where can people go to find out more information about Fashion Rush?

Lynsee: They can visit the event's website: http://www.fashionrushmiami.com/


And that wraps up my interview.  I am so excited about the event.  If any of you are in the area or are in need of a vacation I say pack your bags and join me in Miami for the Fashion Rush event.  As always I will be doing a full recap of the event right here on the blog so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment