Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Another Boxed Addiction....



Soooo my first Birchbox arrived and I was pretty excited about it.  For those of you who are probably wondering what a Birchbox is, it's a monthly subscription service where each month you get a boxed filled with sample (of full) sized beauty/health products.  The subscription service is $10 a month.

What I love about Birchbox and my first month's box....
I love that with Birchbox you fill out a profile and I think they use that to help determine which products they send to you each month.

For this month I really love the whole five senses idea...its so cute.

Of course I love that it only costs $10 a month.


My thoughts on the August Birchbox....

This month I received six products....an arLarabar (Cherry Clobbler flavored), a set of ear phones (there is a playlist on Glamour magazine's website), Eyeko London black liquid eyeliner, mini Color Club nail polish, Bamboo color care UV+, min bottle of Harvey Prince perfume.

So for this to be my first Birchbox I honestly have mixed reviews/feelings. I really think the theme beyond this month's box is amazing however I just think it could have been executed a little better.

 I am going to continue my subscription to see what future month's brings. Oh and I love the packaging!  I would suggest any beauty lovers sign up.






No comments:

Post a Comment