Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August Birchbox Review....




So my next Birchbox arrived and guess who was beyond excited about it's contents.  I must say I was very impressed with the contents this month.  I will be honest and say after my first month's box I was not sure if I was going to continue my subscription any longer.  So enough of me babbling see what came in my August Birchbox below...


 
 
 
 
What was included in the box:
 
* A Beauty School Manual
* Juicy Couture Perfume
*Schick Hydro Silk
*Miss Jessies Stretch Silkening Creme
*Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream
* Pixi Lipstick and Liner
 
What I loved about this month's box:
The theme!  Once again I feel if Birchbox hits the nail on the head with the theme surrounding each month's box.  With August being the month for most people starting school the "Beauty School Supply Box" was the perfect match.  I also loved getting the Miss Jessie's products I feel like each month they really do focus their boxes on my needs.  For $10 a month I feel like it more than pays for itself.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment