Sunday, August 12, 2012

Next on the CurlBox...



Soo as some of you know I subsribed to CurlBox ....a natural hair box subscription service (check out my initial write up here).

So this is my second month getting a CurlBox and I just wanted to share with you all what I got in my box and my opinions and thoughts about CurlBox so far....

See pictures of what I received below...


What was included in this month's box:

Sample packet of Twista Sista (which I had been dying to try)
Full sized jar of Carol's Daughter Hair Milk
Fill sized jar of Shea Butter's Coconut Curling Cream
Packet of Palmer's Olive Oil Deep Conditioner
3 packets of SofnFree (cleansing conditioner, curly pudding, curl sealer)
Monthly newsletter


My take on CurlBox so far and this months box:

Overall I am beyond satisfied with the Curlbox I received.  I think they do a great job of sharing products that fall at both ends of the price spectrum. I will say this month I was beyond surprised to see I had received a full sized Carol's Daughter products...looks like my $20 a month subscription fee was well worth it.  I was also excited to receive some products I had been itching to try (Twisted Sista) as well as some products I did not know about (Sofnfree). 

Overall if your in the market to find new products or you are a product junkie like myself I think having a CurlBox subscription is well worth the $20 fee heck I think of a lot of worst ways to spend $20.....

No comments:

Post a Comment