Monday, April 2, 2012

Look of the Day...NJFFFW Edition



So this look is a throwback ha ha I pretty much pieced together items I have had forever...the pants are the newest item I have on (I brought them a year ago).  I want to post this because I just wanted to show that it so easy to create something "new" from something "old."  Recap of the actual NJFFFW coming soon!


What I wore...
Mustard Top - Forever 21 (got this 3-4years ago)
Blue Denim Vest - Charlotte Russe (4-5 years ago)
Multi Color parachute pants - H&M (1 year ago)
Tan Belt -  not sure where I got this but I have had it for like 5 years

I am not sure if these clothes being "old" is a sign of how fashion re-invents itself or that I am hoarder ha ha...

***Random...I know I am overdue for a hair post...it's coming I plan on taking these twists out next week...thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment