Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Jersey Full Figured Fashion Week 2012 Recap Pt 1!


Okay so for those of you who didn't know I was able to attend New Jersey Full Figured Fashion Week (NJFFFW) this past weekend in Atlantic City!  I was so excited to be in attendance of an event that catered to women with curves (because we all come in different shapes and sizes).  The whole event lasted 3 days (Fri-Sun) and I was able to attend about a day and a half (I arrived on Friday and and left on Saturday afternoon, I had another event to attend Sat evening in Philly).  The weekend was jam packed with musical performances (Musiq Soulchild - who I missed *sigh) and celebrity hosts (Chelsea Settles, Darrin Henson, Nikki Blonsky, and more) not to mention fashion shows, as well as a sip and shop (yes I did buy something even though I am on a "restricted" budget because of the wedding.  On a random note I recent got a new camera (the Sony Nex-5 and I LOVE it) Any way lets get to the events....

*Please note I covered what I wore in my last two "Look of the Day" posts (03.30.12 and 03.31.12)

{Friday 03.30.12}
Nikki Blonsky (Hairspray) and Chelsea Settles (MTV)

I just loved her dress!

Friday's events were fun...the evening kicked off with a mixer and then went into the fashion show followed by the after party (where Musiq performed). 

Stay tuned for a post on Saturday's events!

No comments:

Post a Comment