Friday, April 20, 2012

Trend Alert: The High - Low Effect...



Yes I have yet another trend that I love and want to share with you all and that's the high-low look.  Whether your wearing this trend in a shirt, dress mini, midi, or full length skirt you will  be sure to make a statement. 

How to wear it:

Mini Skirt - In mu opinion a high low mini skirt is best paired with a form fitting tank styled top.  I personally think this brings more attention the skirt you are wearing.

Midi/Full Length Skirt - I think this length of skirt is best paired with some sort of cap sleeve crop top it can give a really romantic looking skirt a "not afraid to play" feel.

High-Low Shirt - I think this look is best pair with a mini skirt or your favorite pair of stretch skinny pants.

*Hint for those of us who are bottom heavy (like me) look for a high low top where the back of the shirt comes below your bottom.


Shoes:
I am not sure if this is just one of those things we all know but definitely pair a high-low skirt or dress with a pair of fun and flirty open toe shoe (whether it's a wedge or chunky heel with a strap).

That pretty much sums it up...snatch a few high-low pieces and you will be ready for some summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment