Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Chic Spotlight: Leslie M.

Okay last week I totally did not feature anyone in the Tuesday Chic Spotlight but it was not without reason with the newness of the engagement, work, and other random events my week was hectic.  However I promise this week's feature makes it all worth the wait...she has sooo much style (I am not kidding) she truly walks to her own beat...meet this week's Tuesday Chic:

{Leslie M.}
On Hair...

1) What would you say your hair "anthem" was?
Right now I'm really into Black Hippy, so I would have to sat Kendrick Lamar's "F**k Your Ethnicity."  It's semi care free, and just about representing yourself.
2) What is your favorite hairstyle to rock?
I'm really enjoying wearing it up right now...so I would say any style that does not leave any hanging hair. 

3) What are three words that describe your hair?
Thick, carefree, and spontaneous.

4) What have you been doing to maintain healthy hair?
Honestly, I don't do much.  I just try to get my ends trimmed on a regular basis, and give myself breaks with the heat.  At night I wrap my hair, and when I wake up, I hardly have anything to do to it (whether it's flat ironed or braided in an updo).

5) I assume you get this a lot and I am dying to know...are you natural? 
I am actually not natural,  My hair is relaxed.  I style my hair as if it's natural sometimes, so it may seem that way.  I've skipped on a relaxer a for a few months and contemplated on going natural but right now its not for me.


On Beauty, Fashion, and other things...

6) Name on beauty product you cannot live without? Why?
Facial moisturizer or lip balm.  If either of those disappear, I may as well go too.

7) What would you say your fashion style was?
I wear what makes me happy and not necessarily what's "in style."  If I like it, then I am wearing it.  I shop mainly at thrift stores along with every other store known to man.  I like to get pieces that I can mix and match.  I ten to be pretty retro though.

8) Favorite Bag and Shoes?
Black quilted Marc Jacobs bag and leopard print loafers

9) Name three things that are always in your purse?
Lip gloss, black eye liner, and a nail file.

10) Name one fashion trend you are loving for 2012?
I'm excited that we've gotten back to the point where not matching is matching.  It's fun.

Well...there you have it Leslie M.  Didn't I say she has style and moves to her own drum....I just love her style!  Not to mention those tights are hott! (I ordered the chain suspender style ones from Nordstorm just waiting to rock them).
If you would like to be featured in the Tuesday Chic Spotlight Series simply send an e-mail to admin@allrelevantthings.com

Until next time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment