Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Chic Spotlight: Amber G.

It's Tuesday! You know what time is....this week's Tuesday Chic feature is someone that is really dear to my heart....she along with two others pretty much inspired me to go natural so it goes without saying how I feel about her hair!  She has got tons of style and is coming to us from St. Louis....Tuesday Chic:

{Amber G.}



On Hair...

What is you hair anthem?
It's kind of cliche but I'd have to go with "Whip my hair" by Willow Smith.

What is your favorite hairstyle to rock?
I would have to say a two-strand up-do

What are three words to describe your hair?
Wild, fun, and dramatic!

What have you been doing to maintain healthy hair?
I have been doing lots of moisturizing using a natural Shea butter application at night, moisturizing deep condition, and a natural stylist.

How long have you been natural and what made you go natural?
I haven been natural for about 2 years.  I decided to go natural because I did not want a relaxer any longer and I wanted to try something different with my hair and play around with styles that complemented my natural texture.

What is the best part about having textured hair?
Simple maintenance.  I apply the Shea butter at night and two strand twist if I need to, wrap it up and call it a night.  Just as easy in the morning to style and go.




On Fashion and other things...

What is one beauty product that you cannot live without? Why?
I would have to say my Moroccan Oil moisturizing shampoo and conditioner because it gives my hair so much moisture.  But I also have to have LIV for the the dry days when my hair just isn't responding well to the Shea butter.

What would you say your fashion style was?
I would say it's casually chic

What are three things that are always in your purse?
 Lip gloss, a pair of earrings, and gum.

What are the top three pieces in your wardrobe?
I would have to say hoop earrings, cardigans, and shoes!

Anything else you want to add?
Well I  want to say that wearing my natural hair has been amazing.  I inspire people that I didn't even know I'd inspire just by posting pictures of my hair on Facebook. If you're going to go natural you have to own it.  Don't be afraid to try new things...different colors, or whatever personalizes your style.

And there you have it....Tuesday Chic feature Amber G!  She is right about one thing she does inspire people shoot I know she inspired me!  

Until next time ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment