Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Chic Spotlight: Leslie P.

It's that time!  This week's Tuesday Chic is pretty darn cool....not only do I think she is stylish but so do others she is a model! Her style is sleek and simple but still her own coming to us from Kansas City, MO meet this week's Tuesday Chic:

{Leslie P.}

On Hair...

1) So what are three words you use to describe your hair?
 Crazy, sexy, cool

2) If you had to choose a song do represent you hair what would your hair anthem be?
I would say "Whip my hair" by Willow Smith.

3) As if there aren't tons of options, what is your favorite hairstyle to rock?
My favorite hairstyle to rock is "Hollywood Hair"!  That's when I do spiral curls all over and brush them out.  I'm then left with big sexy waves like the girls in Hollywood.

4) What have you been doing to maintain healthy hair?
I've started reading ingredient labels on my hair products the way I do food products.  I try to stay away from products that have fragrance, coloring, and unnecessary ingredients.


On fashion and other things...

5) If you had to categorize you style what would you say it was?
I would have to call it simple sophistication
 
6)  What are the top three pieces in your wardrobe?
I would have to say my white BCBG Jeans, a black blazer from H&M,  and I love that blazer so much I bought in red.

7) What is current fashion trend you wish would stop?
Hair feathers! WTF!

8) Name one beauty product you cannot live without? Why?
EcoLips, it's the best lip moisturizer ever! It's organic and you can only buy it online but it's worth the hassle.  It keeps my lips so soft all day long, I also use it as a base under all of my lipsticks.

9) What are three things that are always in your purse?
I would say EcoLips, black ponytail holder, and red lipstick.

10) Is there anything else you want to add?
I would say to check me out on the Pacsun.com site under new arrivals!

Well guys there you have it! Leslie P.!  Be sure to check here out on Pacsun.  I know I plan on looking into that Eco Lips...I am always down to try something new....

If you would like to be featured in the Tuesday Chic Spotlight please send an e mail to admin@allrelevantthings.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment