Monday, June 25, 2012

Get Fit in 30



Get Fit in 30…30 days of eating better and working out.

Okay so last week I was thinking it would be good if I start to get my mind and my body on the right path.  Not that I completely disregard my well being I am just not the best at it.  After some thought I figured what better way to get “fit” than to do a fitness challenge.  Now I must admit this is not an extreme weight loss in 30 days type of challenge.  Let just call it a way of getting my life on track for when I do decide to do a hard core diet or exercise plan.  So why the heck not…join me…I am “challenging you” let’s keep each other accountable!

So here’s how it goes:  Each day I am going to do a different post with a challenge.  The challenge will be in regards to eating better or exercising. 

The Challenge: Well in actuality the real challenge will be to complete each day.  Now none of the task will be too hard (in fact most a pretty easy) but you have to do them!

The Goal:  Getting our lives on track!

The Nitty Gritty (daily challenges…so you know what you’re getting into in advance)


Day 1: Walk for 20 minutes up stairs or a hill

Day 2: All fruit, all day

Day 3: 30 minutes of cardio with a 5 minute stretch

Day 4: Burn Flow: 5-10 minutes doing 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps of crunches, planks, and push-ups

Day 5: Fruit for breakfast, water only

Day 6: Leg Work: 50 squats, 50 side leg rises for each leg

Day 7: No sweets or treats healthy snacks only

Day 8: Stretch it out/15 minute run

Day 9: Veggie Only Day

Day 10: DVD workout day

Day 11: All fruit, all day

Day 12: Energy Flow: 80 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 50 leg kicks

Day 13: No Carbs anywhere

Day 14: IPOD Flow: 30 minute workout to some of your favorite tracks

Day 15: Nothing but water

Day 16: 30 minutes of AB work

Day 17: Walk for 20 minutes at an incline

Day 18: No food after 6pm water only

Day 19: TV Show Abs

Day 20: Fruit and Veggies only

Day 21: 40 Minutes of cardio

Day 22: 20 Minute run

Day 23: Water only

Day 24: Water Aquatics

Day 25: 10 minutes of abs, 15 minutes of cardio, 10 minutes of squats

Day 26: 25 minutes of arm work (weights, pushups, arm circles)

Day 27: Squats on Squats – 100 squats

Day 28: Water, fruit, and veggies only

Day 29: 20 Minutes of Cardio

Day 30: The Finale: 15 cardio, 15 abs, 10 minute arms, 10 minute legs


So join me in doing this fun challenge.  Each day I will do a detailed post on what the challenge is and the following day I will do a recap of how the previous day went.  During the challenge feel free to leave comments on your experiences with the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment