Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday Chic Spotlight: Aseye K.

It's Tuesday! Which means it's time for the Tuesday Chic Spotlight.  I am beyond excited to present this week's spotlight.  She is stylish and she is also a natural chica!   Coming to us from Ghana!  This week's Tuesday Chic:

{Aseye K.}



On Hair...

1) What is your "Hair Anthem" ?
India Arie - beautiful flower.

2) What is your favorite hairstyle to rock?
A chunky twist out!! Love it!!
3) What have you been doing to maintain healthy hair?
Deep conditioning my hair every 2 weeks. Henna every month, protective styles, keeping my hair moisturized and drinking lots of WATER!!!

4) What three words would you use to describe your hair?
Rare, kinky and beautiful.

5) What is the best part about having textured hair?
I love textured hair because of the many ways I can style it and the different looks I can achieve.

6) How long have you been natural and what made you go natural?
I’ve been natural for 1 year and 2 months. I decided to go natural because I was tired of having the same chemical burn in the same spot for as long as I can remember!! lol

7) What’s the most unexpected thing you’ve experienced with your hair since going natural? Shrinkage!! And lots of it!! We have a love/hate relationship but we do co-exist.


On Fashion and Other Things...

8) What are the top three pieces in your wardrobe?
Tank tops, scarves and ear tassels

9) Name one beauty product you cannot live without?
I would have to say Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara  Why? I like to think my eyes are one of my great physical features. This mascara does wonders to my lashes so I don’t really have to wear false lashes.

10) Name three things that are always in your purse?
Revlon’s grow luscious mascara, Maybelline baby lips lip balm and a travel sized bottle of IC hair gel. 

11) What is your Favorite bag and shoes?
Steve Madden Righteous glitter Pumps and Betsey Johnson jewel satchel.

12) What would you say your fashion style was?
It all depends on my mood. I can be simple and casual but when I’m feeling fierce, I go all out.

13) Favorite fashion trend of 2012?
The various multi-tone prints!!
14) Anything else you would like to add?
Yep. Your blog is awesome !!


And that pretty much sums it up.  I would have to say I personally know that hair shrinkage can be a beast!  I am still adjusting lol. 

If you would like to be featured in the Tuesday Chic Spotlight Series simply send an e-mail to admin@allrelevantthings.com









1 comment: