Monday, June 18, 2012

Hair in the nude...hair update and mini look of the day



Okay so this past weekend I decided to attend a natural hair event that was taking place in Jacksonville....the event didn't quite turn out as expected but I did meet a few new curlies and that is always exciting.

So I figured I could do a hair update...I will post some pictures of my hair after shampooing with no product on it and few of how it is when it was dry. Since I am in the spirit of posting pictures I will do a couple of my look for that day (nothing special lol).


Hair in the nude:













Dry Twist Out









My new curly friends....


On my look for that day....




Peach Colored Shirt - Forever 21
Army Green Shorts - Forever 21
Leopard Wedges - Strawberry
Jewelry - Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. You are so dang cute sister!! :-) Love the hair and the 'fit!

    ReplyDelete