Wednesday, January 18, 2012

30 for 30 Challenege



Okay so I was soooo inspired to this from The Seventh District so I must first give some credit there.  Now on to the challenge.  Because one of my resolutions was to get more creative with my time (because last year I was on a different trip to a different city almost every weekend)  and this year I said I was going to sit down somewhere.  I thought this 30 for 30 challenge would be a great challenge to how I spend my time.  So what is this 30 for 30 challenge?  It' simply an open photo diary from me for 30 days straight of 30 different things. I am listing below what I will be covering

Day 1: A photo of yourself and how your day was
Day 2: A photo of something you ate today
Day 3: Your idea of the perfect first date
Day 4: Favorite photo of your best friends
Day 5: A photo of yourself two years ago
Day 6: photo of a Sunset/Sunrise
Day 7: A photo of your dream wedding
Day 8: A song to match your mood
Day 9: A photo of the last item you purchased
Day 10: A photo of a childhood memory
Day 11: A photo of your favorite place to eat
Day 12: A photograph of the town/city you live in
Day 13: What's in your makeup bag
Day 14: Favorite musician and why
Day 15: TV Show your currently addicted to
Day 16: Photo of a hobby you love
Day 17: Something you crave a lot
Day 18: Another self portrait
Day 19: A place you want to go but haven't been
Day 20: A photo of you and your family
Day 21: A picture of your shoe collection
Day 22: A childhood photo and 15 things about you
Day 23: A photo of something that means a lot to you
Day 24: What's in your purse
Day 25: A picture of you last year and now and how you have changed since then
Day 26: Your favorite movie
Day 27: Something you could never get tired of doing
Day 28: A photo of somewhere you have been to
Day 29: Your hair in a style you haven't tried before
Day 30: A photograph of yourself today and three good things that have happen to you in the past 30 days.

I changed some of them to fit what I wanted out of it...and that pretty much sums it all up...I encourage everyone to participate and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment