Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Chic Spotlight: Elizabeth A.

Hello! I am back again with the Tuesday Chic Spotlight.  This week's has a lot of style and is very fashion forward. I was actually really excited to feature her so let's get to the spotlight.

Elizabeth A.


On Hair and Life....

1) What is your favorite hairstyle to rock?
I would have to say long extensions with a middle part.

2) What Have you been doing to maintain healthy hair?
I've given up on doing my hair myself...now I go to the hairdresser every two weeks.

3)What hair product can you not live without?
Mizani, Mizani, Mizani!!!

4)  What has been occupying your days lately?
I have been traveling a lot, planning my wedding, and writing my blog Unque2Chicblog.com


On Fashion...

5) What would you say your fashion style was? (Bohemian, chic, glam, vintage, etc)
My style depends on the season, and daily inspiration

6) What are the top three pieces in your wardrobe?
It's so hard to pick just three...but I would have to go with my Very Prive shoes, Michael Kors clutch, and a long sweater from Forever 21.

7) Platforms or Wedges?
If I am going out to party then platforms. If I am going shopping in the mall then wedges.

8) Who is your style/glam idol?
I would have to say Rihanna with a mix of Beyonce

9) What do you predict will be a huge fashion trend for 2012?
African inspired pieces




Well guys there you have it...this week's Tuesday Chic Elizabeth A.   



If you would like to be featured in the Tuesday Chic Spotlight series please send an e-mail to allthingsrelevant@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment