Monday, January 23, 2012

30 for 30 Day 3: Your idea of a perfect date


For the third day of the 30 for 30 challenge.  I am supposed to share my idea of a perfect date.  Seeing as though I think I am an easy going person.  My idea of a perfect date is pretty simple.  Going out for dinner/drinks and something like bowling (so we can still interact with one another) seems ideal to me.   I'd much rather do something hands on than go sit in a movie theater on a first date.  During the course of the evening I would want the conversation to be diverse without any of those dull awkward silence moments.  Overall I would really just want the guy to be a gentleman and to genuinely be involved in the conversation.  When I think back on my first date with my boyfriend it took as a couple of tries before we actually made it out (because of me) but once we did we enjoyed dinner and drinks together and had great conversation and I am almost positive that's the reason he got that second date...

What about you all have any perfect first date stories to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment