Saturday, January 21, 2012

30 for 30 Day 2:A photo of something you ate today


Well it's Day 2 of the 30 for 30 challenge and the goal was to take a photo of something I ate today.  As I mention yesterday I have some friends in town so it was only right to go out for a Philly Cheesesteak.  However, as you can see that is not steak in the picture...it's chicken.  We went to Ishkabibbles on South Street in Philadelphia and what is pictured above would be the original South Philly Chicken cheeseteak....made with chicken, spinach, peppers, and provolone cheese.  I was told while deciding to order that this is Will Smith's favorite thing to order from Ishkabibbles.  I will say I was satisfied.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's challenge....it's a romantic one! Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment