Friday, January 20, 2012

30 for 30 Day 1: Take a photo of yourself and say how your day was

So the first task on my 30 for 30 list was to take a photo of myself and say how my day was.  So technically this was taken yesterday with the intention of posting it yesterday however I just figured I couldn't say how my day was without actually completing my day....Anyway I will just jump straight into the photo I selected.  I was actually doing my hair for preparation of work for Thursday.

In This Photo I am wearing...
Gray and white button up I purchased from Forever 21 with a pair of jeans and some brown snow boots from H&M.   The glasses I have on were purchased at Claire's.

On my hair...
A twist out on dry hair with the back pinned up.

In terms of how my day was....
In so many words my day was pretty great. I got off work around 1pm (don't you just love half days). I had friends come into town (Philly) last night so we were out making up for lost time.  Since I didn't have to work today (Friday) I even had a few drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment