Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tuesday Chic Spotlight: Tracy W.

Hello again... I know I am late posting this but it's time for the weekly Tuesday Chic Spotlight series.  So I will jump right into the spotlight.


Tracy W.

On Hair:

1) What is your favorite style to rock?
My favorite style to rock right now is a short bob

2) What have you been doing to maintain healthy hair?
I go to my beautician every two weeks.  I also make sure to deep condition my hair on a regular basis especially during the winter months to keep my hair from drying out.
3) What is one hair product you couldn't live without?
I would have to say Bio-Silk Silk Therapy - it gives my hair the shine I am looking for without weighing it down.

On Fashion and other things:

4) Name three things that are always in your purse?
I would say a mirror, a comb, and lip gloss.

5) What is your current favorite bag and shoes?
My favorite shoes right now would have to be my black military style boots and my favorite bag would have to be my black rhinestone satchel.

6) Platforms or Wedges?
Both.  It all depends on where I am going and what my outfit of the day is.

7) What do you predict to be a huge fashion trend for 2012?
I think vintage lace clothing pieces will be a huge fashion trend this year.


And there you have it.... Ms. Tracy W...until next time....

If you would like to be featured in the Tuesday Chic series.  Please send an e-mail to AllThingsRelevant@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment