Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year...New You...2012 Resoultions!!!



Happy New Year's everyone!!!! At the beginning of each year it's common for people to make resolutions in regards to weight loss and saving money (I have those too) however this year I wanted to set some resolutions regarding the care of my hair and fashion choices.  I thought I would share these for several reasons the first was to help hold myself accountable for these promises I am making to myself and the second is maybe these will help inspire you in the creation of your 2012 resolutions.

Hair Resolutions
1) Tie my hair every night with a satin wrap - yes I know this sounds simple but most nights I fall asleep before I really intend to and the end result is a hairstyle not lasting as long as it should and split ends.

2) Speaking of split ends -  my next resolution is to get my ends clipped every 6-8 weeks.  I should be ashamed to say this but I got my ends clipped once the year of 2011 I know I am a horrible person.  But I am sticking to it this year.

3) Try more styles - I tried to spice it up a little by adding some color at the end of 2011 however I need to step out and try something new this year instead of the staple styles I have been wearing.

4) Try at least one Do It Yourself product a month - I am constantly reading up on different hair treatments for hair and I am going to make and review at least one product a month to put the information out these for you all.

Fashion Resolutions


1) If I am not using it I am losing it - I have the tendency to hold on to items I have not used in forever.  This year if I am not using it I am going to sell it to a consignment store or give it to charity.

2) Attend more Fashion Weeks and Fashion Shows to provide more coverage of new trends live from the source.

3) Challenge myself style wise - get bolder and better with my clothing selections. 

4) Splurge more on items - If anyone really knows me they know how cheap I am (it's pretty bad)...so this year I plan to increase my budget per item.



So those are my Hair and Fashion resolutions for 2012 I hope this was helpful...What are some of your resolutions? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment