Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Chic: Brittanie R.

Okay I know its been a couple of weeks since I did a Tuesday Chic spotlight but I am back and with a bang!  This weeks spotlight chic is Brittanie Roldan! I love her sense of style and I am sure you all will enjoy this spotlight so on to the interview:

Brittanie R.

On Hair......

 1) What have you been doing to maintain healthy hair?
Natural is definitely the way to be! I find it to be so much easier to maintain.  I simply get a shampoo/deep condition every two weeks and my ends trimmed once a month!  I think it's essential to get your ends trimmed once a month if you really want your hair to grow.  Split ends will eventually lead to breakage!

2) What hair product can you not live without?
Redsken  Edge Control!  It gives a natural shine and somewhat of a wavy texture instead of the slickback look that gel does. It also doesn't flake or make your hair hard. EW!

On fashion and other things.....

3)  What would you say your fashion style was? (bohemian, chic, glam, vintage etc)
I would probably say a mixture of chic and vintage! I have picked up thifting as a hobby and it's so much fun!


4) What are three things that are always in your purse?
I would say my MAC "Hug Me" Lipstick in Nude (this goes with ANY look), my compact mirror, and carmex (sorry I am addicted).


5) What are your current favorite bag and shoes?
I would have to say my cognac colored flat boots and my cognac color Louis Vuitton purse.  I love when Louis Vuitton bags get older and the leather changes to that cognac color and looks more vintage.  These colors go with anything... I love wearing it with ALL black.


6) Who is your current style/glam idol?
Kourtney Karshasian...her style is so super cute!  She can be cutesy, dressy, and casual chic! I love it!

7) What do you predict to be a huge fashion trend for 2012?
I think fun prints are still going to be a big hit and also COLOR BLOCKING..I have seen a lot of Spring layouts with lots of color blocking!


8) What are the three top pieces in your wardrobe?
Right now, I love my Cheetah scarf, Cognac flat boots, and all of my Tory Burch Flats....I'm pretty sure I have worn out these pieces all over fall and winter! Lol




And there you have it.....Brittanie R!!!!

If you would like to be featured in the Tuesday Chic series please send an E-mail to allthingsrelevant@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment