Saturday, December 31, 2011

Beauty Rush: 2012 Beauty Finds

So with the new year approaching I thought it would be nice to list some products new and old to me that are on my must have list for the new year.

1) EOS Lip Balm - This lip balm is a great pick it's 95% organic and 100% natural and will keep your lips looking and feeling healthy.

2) Lobsterman's Balm - works wonderful on dry cracked hands, feet and lips it is a great product during the harsh weather seasons.

3) Help, I have Allergies - This isn't necessarily a beauty product but I find this brand of travel sized makeup packets are so convenient.

4) Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals - This is pretty self explanatory pour some of this in your bath water for a comforting and relaxing bath.

5) Rose Salve - Lip balm that is amazing.

6) Sephora Blotting Paper

7) MAC Water Hydrating Mist

8) MAC Nail Lacquer - Color Hyperion

No comments:

Post a Comment