Wednesday, February 1, 2012

30 for 30 Continued......

So I am such a slacker and now its time for me to play catch up!!!  Instead of only doing one 30 for 30 I am going to do THREE!  I have been a little busy with traveling and it sort of threw me off my plans.


30 for 30 Day 6: A Photo of A Sunset/Sunrise
Okay, so this is a picture of a Sunrise in Jacksonville, FL.  I chose this photo mostly because that is where I was at the moment but also because it was the first morning I woke up in my new residence (technically I will not be living there until August...but you get the point) so it was a meaningful moment...sort of like the start of this new life I am building with someone....

30 for 30 Day 7: A photo of your dream wedding


Okay I know what most of you are probably saying...man that is a lot of decor...but what can I say...you like what you like and I LOVE flowers and decor....If I had it my way Preston Bailey would design my wedding.  I know a lot of people are caught up in David Tutera but I would have to go with Preston Bailey (I mean I have thought long and hard about this as if hiring either of them is a possibility for me).  Any way I think a ceremony or reception that is heavily decorated with draping, candles, flowers, and most of all great chairs (I know this should be minimal but this is like so important to me. There is nothing worse than someone going through all the effort to decorate and then throw in some old horrible chairs...it just throws every thing you did off.)

30 for 30 Day 8: A song to match your mood

Do we even have to ask? Beyonce's Smash Into You is currently reflecting how I feel.  I am in a really happy place in life and love right now. I can honestly say this song has been given me the warm fuzzies for the last two weeks. 

So there you have it three 30 for 30 posts at one time....sorry for my tardiness....until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment