Saturday, March 17, 2012

Aren't We Excited: Carol's Daughter Launches "Transitioning Movement"

Photo Credit
 I just thought this was great news! Carols Daughter is/has launched a new site Transitioning Movement.  The site hasn't officially launched yet but when it does I honestly think it will be great!  Solange is the spokesperson for the movement.  As it stands now they are seeking people to submit photos to be chosen as their transitioning beauty of the week (click here for more info on that).

The site hasn't fully launched but they do have Solange in a  promo video which I posted below...I will continue to keep you all update as I am sooo excited about this! Not to mention I flipping love Solange.

What do you think?  Will you be checking this out when it launches?


On another note... Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment