Thursday, March 1, 2012

FBH Philly Fashion Week 2012 Recap!!!!

Okay so for those of you who didn't know I attended Philly Fashion Week (Spring 2012).  I really enjoyed myself, especially being new to the area.  I was able to attend two of the FBH Philly Fashion Week events.  I got an opportunity to meet new people and see some of the latest and greatest of Philadelphia designers, it was truly a great experience.

Thursday February 23, 2012: Kick-Off Mixer (Invitation Only)
Location: Old Crane Arts Building


What I Wore:
Navy Blue Sequin/Beaded dress from Macy's
Jessica Simpson Black Strappy Shoes 
Sheer, satin black pantyhose (it was a little chilly outside)



The Event:
They had a couple of model's walking around
Reps from the Philadelphia Times
Lisa, who I just thought looked adorable
Designer Rochelle and the pants she designed
Another Model
Doesn't he look well put together!
Friday February 24, 2012: Ready to Wear Show
Location: Crane Arts Building
The event was divided into two days with Friday being the ready to wear show.  The organizer's of this event did such an amazing job with the setup and display.  Prior to the show starting they had catered appetizer's as well as vendor's set up.  Needless to say the show went off without a hitch!. Some of the designers for the Ready-to-Wear show included Search and Rescue, Banana Republic, and Street Mode (the show's opener).

What I Wore:
White one piece, jean vest, stripped skirt from Forever 21, Black tights (I ripped holes throughout), black boots from Bakers.

 The Event:
 
 

Banana Republic




Overall the Philly Fashion Week events I attended were great and I had a marvelous time! Everything was well planned and well executed....and just because I was so excited I took this picture!

Press Pass!

1 comment:

  1. OMG you looked like you had fun! I love fashion shows!

    ReplyDelete