Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February Obsessions!!!!



This post should have been up days ago....I am such a slacker sometimes...anyway February was a month of quite a few repeat favorites (however I refuse to include them on this post because I have already talked about them previously).  So on to my favorites....

1) Orange H&M Jeans $19.99 - Oh yes I love the orange..I pretty much decided this is my color for 2012.  can pair these with a jean button up shirt and a pair of leopard heels and be off to go.

2) Sephora Sculpting Disk $24.99 - I got this a little before Valentine's Day (see my actual review in that post) and I have not been able to put this down since.

3) Forever 21 Jean Moto Vest $24 - LOVE this! I actual wore this to the Friday Philly Fashion Week show this vest can "rock" out any look.

4) Jessica Simpson Fancy - an oldie but goodie I got this scent the Christmas before last and picked up so many since then I felt like I was abandoning this one however last must it was pretty much my go to and now it's almost gone.

5) Catching Fire (second book to the Hunger Games Trilogy) - This pretty much speaks for itself, hands down a great book but I will say you pretty much have to have the third book at your finger tips or else you won't be happy when you finish it.

6) OPI  "I Don't Give a Rotterdam!" - This color is so calm and cool it's from the Spring 2012 Holland Collection.

7) Benefit High Beam - I also covered this is my mini Sephora haul so you have to check that post out for more deets...however it just kept my face glowing so I couldn't put it down.

8) Gold Headband (Forever 21) - This really came in handy when I was prepping my hair for my Senegalese twists (which I currently have) I used this to give my buns a tad bit more flavor.
 
9) Black beaded necklace (Forever 21) this was like my "go-to" accessory last month.

and that pretty much sums it up...

random...I still can't stop listen to the Rhi Rhi album...hopefully this motivates you all to enter the giveaway contest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment