Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Look of the Day...


First I want to apologize for my short absence...things have been super hectic these past few days.  I just wanted to do a quick Look of the Day post...I actually took these photos this past Thursday on my way to the airport heading to Orlando...I know I talked about how much I just loved my orange jeans but I just wanted share with you all how I pair them.  Sorry for the clarity of the photos (I have since upgraded my camera but I still wanted to share the look)




What I wore....
 Blue jean inspired button up - Forever 21
Orange skinny jeans - H&M
Leopard Scarf - H&M
Leopard Wedge - Strawberry

And that's it!

On another note the winner of the Rihanna + MAC giveaway is Precious Grant! Yay! I will be mailing the items out this week!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute and simple, love it!

    http://sophistiKated1992.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete