Thursday, March 29, 2012

Trend Alert: Peach Dreams


Back again with yet another color that is great for this year especially this spring and that color is peach!  I am absolutely loving this color!  I just purchased a holed racer-back tank from Forever 21 in Peach and I just love it I plan to pair with mint colored jeans and nude platforms.

Colors that look great with peach :










Why peach is a good choice:
Peach is a perfect choice for spring because its soft, romantic, and is slightly less predictable than classic pink.

Peach Worn Best:
In a pair of skinny jeans, flowing dress, and pleated maxi skirts.  If you are very comfortable with this color I recommend trying it in your favorite brand of lip stick.  If you are not so comfortable wear peach try starting out with a peach colored clutch or a pair of platforms.   

No comments:

Post a Comment