Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shows on my Radar...

I know this is completely unrelated to anything but there are two shows that are so on my radar right now.  NBC's Fashion Star (which premiered last night) and VH1's Styled by June (Premiere's March 19th)..


So for those who don't know about June Ambrose (she is one of my FAV people!) the show is pretty much supposed to follow June juggling her clients and her personal life...each week will feature celebrity's EMANCIPATION (a June-ism), culminating in a re-launch that coincides with a high profile event: new album, new tour, new music video, etc.

Here is more of what VH1 has to say about the show...

VH1 goes inside the world of fashion in a unique docu-soap series with the ultimate "Curator of Style"--June Ambrose. She is THE celebrity stylist. From Puffy to Jay-Z, she re-branded hip-hop as upscale in the 1990s. And in the 21st century, she has reshaped and re-launched the careers of hundreds of celebs, including Mariah Carey, Mary J Blige, and Will Smith. June pushes the envelope and specializes in the unexpected, making us all stand up and take notice.

The show will air Monday's at 9:30/8:30 Central



Soo I am already in love with this show because I haven't seen anything like it before.  So its a reality contest show for fashion designers and each day after the show airs you can purchase the winner's items in the stores! I am so serious like the show aired yesterday and I saw and Jacket in H&M today.  So this is definetely my newest guilty pleasure....the show airs Tuesday's 10/9 central on NBC

No comments:

Post a Comment