Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Hair Products: Mixed Silk

Being that I consider myself somewhat of a hair product junkie I have went off and purchased yet another set of products.  Last week I found myself in Sally's  searching for some shampoo and a deep conditioning treatment as I was trying to condition my hair in preparation for my Senegalese twists.  So I ended up purchasing both a Shampoo and a Deep Conditioning treatment from a brand called Mixed Silk (by Silk Elements).

The Review:

Shampoo - This is your standard shampoo, it smelled pretty good and gave my hair a nice lather (it does have some "cones" in it :( I know, I should be ashamed, but I really needed to cleanse my hair).  Overall I still prefer my Giovanni 50/50 but this shampoo was only $4 and it did a pretty decent job.

Deep Conditioner Treatment - Now this I liked a lot.  I applied the treatment to my hair from roots to tips and placed a plastic cap over it and sat under the dryer for about 15 minutes.  After washing the treatment out my hair was left feeling rather soft and smelled great.  The conditioner was also on sale for $4.

Results:  Yes I will be using the Deep Conditioner treatment again as far as the Shampoo I won't throw it out ( I spent my $4 on it lol) but it will probably fall into the "when I am out of everything else" category.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us! I hope to read more of your post which is very informative and useful to all the readers. I salute writers like you for doing a great job! Hair Straighteners

    ReplyDelete