Monday, March 5, 2012

On and On....more 30 for 30: Day 22

Yea I know this pretty much goes with out saying (that a am truly slacking).  I am pretty sure this challenge was supposed to weeks ago..but its the song that never really ends so let's get to it....

{30 for 30 Day 22 A Childhood Photo and 15 Things About You}
Well that picture really isn't childhood is it....but it's really the best that I can do (since all my kid pictures are stowed at my mother's house in MO).  But this pic is throwback....I was 18 back then and the girl with is one of my besties (who probably has no idea she is being subjected to my madness lol).  None the less on the the 15 things about me....

1) I am addicted to nail polish (seriously I can't stop buying the stuff, polish haul to come)
2) Sometimes old people scare me (they just do)
3) I change my hair like people change clothes
4) I am obsessed with vampires
5) I cry over movies/TV shows (not like sob but like the quiet tears so ppl don't actually know i am crying)
6) I really love all of my family and friends
7) I am an impulse buyer (just figured that out last week from my bestie)
8) I love fashion magazine I just can't put them down
9) One day I want to run in a marathon
10) My first car was a gray Thunderbird that had no stereo system so I had a boom box with batteries in the back seat
11) I can't swim (yep, I know its on my list)
12) I said I wasn't going back to Las Vegas but I will be there again in May
13) I LOVE traveling, like I am always gone somewhere
14) I read all of the time (I finished the last two Hunger Game Books this past weekend while getting by hair twisted/braided)
15) I LOVE A Relevant Things and I appreciate everyone who tunes in!


No comments:

Post a Comment