Thursday, March 22, 2012

10 Items every girl must have!


According to In Style magazine there are ten items that should be in every girls wardrobe.  I just thought I would share my take on them with you all....

1) Tuxedo Jacket - InStyle recommends white however I think that any color combination would suit just fine.  Tuxedo jackets just stand out and can be dressed up or pair with jeans for a more casual look.

2) Versatile Flats - I think this is a necessity, there are times when pumps just wont cut it (when your going to be doing an extreme amount of walking)

3) Printed Scarf - I am such a scarf girl they just give your ensemble a little puff of life!  No matter how many more scarves I purchase I just can't seem to put down the leopard print one I purchased from H&M a while ago.

4) Trench Coat - This is so perfect for springtime,  I personally think a nice trench looks good on just about anyone (just make sure it's sized right).  I am getting ready to pull mines right out of storage.

5) A Polka Dot Blouse - The use of this is pretty self explanatory you can go from work to happy hour with this style of shirt.  I think you can pair it with so many different things (jeans, skirt, shorts).

6)  Show stopping heels - I know every girl has her freak-em dress but do you have your freak-em heels?  Make your you own a pair of shoes so bold if you paired them with a white t-shirt you will still grab others attention.

7) Pleated Skirt - As I mentioned in an earlier post Pleats are so in this season.  I personally feel that pleats are so feminine and just make me feel super girly.

8) Bold Bracelet/Cuff - Add some flare yo your accessories by getting a nice cuff that you an throw on when you ensemble allows you to.

9) Statement Necklace - Another trend I think speaks for itself.  Try getting one that can be worn at work and out on the town you will get more use out of it that way.

10) Bold Bag - This will come in handy for all of the girls who aren't quite ready for full on color blocking pair this with different color top to create a fun look.

and there you have it 10 items every girl should have....

No comments:

Post a Comment