Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Back....Buy 1 Get 1 50% OPI Polish.....

For those of you who didn't know I am sort of a Nail Polish junkie....I am really addicted to OPI Polish...

Yesterday I found myself in yet another shopping mood and decided to swing by JcPenney's to see if they had the buy one get one 50% of sale they usually have on OPI polishes and guess what??? They did...well sort of so instead of the sign saying buy one get one half off the sign said buy two or more and the polishes are $6 each (normally $8 each)  so it still comes out to $12 for two bottles....come to think of it this new sale is better since its $6 each for every bottle (so I could buy three and pay $18 instead of $20).  Anyway I just wanted to share that with you all I ended up buying two polishes from Nicki Minaj's collection and I posted the picture of the colors as well as my nails for the day (since I change polish just about everyday)


Colors: Did it On Em (Left) and Fly (right)


Nail of the Day "Save Me"

I am pretty sure I want the Pink Friday color but they were sold out...

On another note...if you have a Walmart Salon near you I believe they are selling OPI polishes buy one get two free (I am sure they are colors from older collections but hey polish is polish)...hope you all find this helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment